1. Can I vote for MY own business?
2. Can I vote for several businesses?
3. Can I bring my supporters to vote?
4. Can I ask my customers to vote?
5. I’m not even in first 10, why should I bother to get a higher score?
Top TWENTY will receive Official Certificate of Nominee for Best International Business of DFW.
6. I’m securely in first 20. Why to bother to get a higher score?
Top TEN receive Official Certificate of Top Ten Best International Business of DFW.
7. I’m in top 3 already. Why to fight for more?
Best International Business receives an Award from the Mayor, front page recognition in Dallas Telegraph newspaper, and free add on the front page of www.DallasTelegraph.com
8. When the poll closes?
At Midnight, December 31. The Winner and Top Ten will be announced at all participating New Year’s Parties of DFW.
9. My business is not listed yet, am I missing the train?
No. New Entries are accepted till Midnight December 31. Just give us your organization and owner’s name.
10. If I submit my entry late, I have very less chances of winning, why to bother?
First, you never know the score until the game is really over. Second, ALL participants will be listed in first January edition of Dallas Telegraph newspaper and with active hyper-links on our www.DallasTelegraph.com
11. Who are the judges?
All Subscribers of The Dallas Telegraph Facebook page, and Top 3 winners of the previous year.
12. Who can vote?
Any Subscribers of The Dallas Telegraph Facebook page. Non-subscribers can see the poll, but they have no option to vote.
13. Can my supporters out-of-town vote?
Yes, All Subscribers of The Dallas Telegraph Facebook page can vote.
See you at the Top!
You must be logged in to post a comment.